[Written at 1:00 A.M. this morning while losing sleep over the state of our world]
How's this for a plan:
1. Erase all the lines that separate countries.
2. Share. Period.
3. Live by the rules we teach our children starting in Kindergarten.
4. Replace Fear with Love.
5. Realize that Love is a verb.
6. Make healing a global imperative.
7. Replace competition with cooperation. Everywhere.
8. Hold each other's hands so we feel less alone.
9. Look to animals for wisdom - aside from the workings of the food chain, animals don't attack each other for having different kinds of feathers, fins and fur.
10. Look into each other's eyes more, since the fact that eyes come in different colors hasn't seemed to affect us the way different color skin does.
11. Live your best life by being your best self and letting others be theirs.
12. Start treating this precious planet like our lives depend on it - because they do.